Motor Vehicle & Traffic Offences
Mr. McKee has successfully defended or clients against a broad array of Ontario Motor Vehicle Act (MVA)offences, including, but not limited to:
- Driving while prohibited
- Immediate Roadside Prohibitions (IRPs)
- Administrative Driving Prohibitions (ADPs)
- 24-hour driving prohibitions
- Driving without a licence
- Speeding/excessive speeding
- Use of electronic device while driving
- Driving without due care and attention
- Failure to remain at the scene of an accident
Drivers who receive too many violations or points on their driving record may be prohibited from driving by the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles. Mr. Mckee understands that losing your driver’s license for any period of time can have a devastating effect on your life. He therefore approaches every traffic violation ticket and driving prohibition seriously.
In addition, Mr. Mckee has also successfully represented individuals facing and seeking to review the Ontario’s Superintendent of Motor Vehicle’s:
- Notice of Intent to Prohibit from Driving
- Notice of Driving Prohibition
Now is not the time to delay! Your ability to continue to drive is too important. In all cases, you are well advised to immediately speak with Mr. McKee so he can evaluate your case, get your side of the story, and relentlessly defend you against your charges.